Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hot Hot Heat: Early Fall in Central Texas

It's really starting to feel like Fall in Central Texas.

High Temperatures from Austin Bergstrom Airport over the past week (which are usually right at, or close to those in San Marcos).

Fri - 101
Sat - 103
Sun - 108
Mon - 107
Tue - 104
Wed - ? (Forcast high is 104)

The weather lately has bascially punished me for the two months I spent in sunny but not nearly as hot L.A. I thought I had gotten out of the heat thing for this summer, but I was wrong. I normally wouldn't mind but spending two months away was quite a disaclimating experience. It's been harder to find simple motivation with the weatherbeing so freakin' hot and blazing. The good news is that a cold front will drop our high temperature tomorrow all the way to 84 so we're going to have much cooler weather for a couple of days.

For the Weather Channel I'm Jordan Stewart.

I usually would write about something more interesting, but this is a part of my life right now since I've had to spend a lot of time walking outdoors, or riding in my very non-air conditioned car (including on Sunday when it was 108).

1 comment:

Sean Raybuck said...

jordan, you should thoughtfully consider posting more.