Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dude, Where's My Journal?

The semester is over, and I, seeking a path down which to channel my seemingly unlimited free time, have gathered barely just enough motivation to make a post for the first time in, really, many weeks. I took my last final exam only 6 hours ago and now I still can't seem to grasp the fact that my semester is over and I will have to radically and quickly figure out something to do with the time that was only too recently occupied by studying.

I don't have any money. Can't do much about that as I have had about the worst financial luck that I could imagine this semester. I have decided not to write about the semester because really, it was tough at times and downright frustrating at others. There were many happy events that occured though. I will likely do some reflecting upon those.

I already find myself missing people that only left town today. I will be spending a good portion of the break in Temple with some of my best friends and family, trying to make the most out of my suddently more limited resources.

2 comments:

Sean Raybuck said...

i'm glad your writing again j-spot

Unknown said...

You will also get various bonus items that generate weight loss easy for you personally as you get the original strategy.Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Urdu Columns, ARY Dramas And Urdu News