Monday, October 16, 2006

Me Myself and I

I am self-absorbed. So self-absorbed that I have almost become unable to think of others or of ways to help them. I had a well-timed conversation with a friend that brought this to light in my head. Here I am writing about myself to prove it.

When you seek independence you get it...and when you do...be ready to not do anything for anybody else until you begin to pull away from that selfish desire.

We were made to be in community. Always in community. Never alone. Never truly in charge.

4 comments:

Anthony said...

ahh holla back. it was good to see you this weekend. i'm glad to have resonated with you.

Palindroman said...

dude this blog is intense. i like it.

Jordan_Ryan_Stewart said...

Thanks dudes.

I love/miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Regardless of which one of the adhering to states the reside in. I am actually here to help you as well as address your love and relationship inquiries.Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Urdu Columns, ARY Dramas And Urdu News