Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Have Better Things To Do Tonight Than Die

So I haven't written in this for a few months. Unfortunately so much stuff has happened in that time that writing about it would be frustrating because I wouldn't have time to get to everything that I consider very important to write about. So, yea, sorry about that. Basically this is the summnary:

- Got back from California
- Had a blast at SXSW
- Wrote a long and difficult paper that I had put off so I could go to California and SXSW
- School tries to wreck my existence
- Met an awesome girl...relationship ensues despite circumstances (and recently, unexpectedly and very unfortunately it ended, trying to deal with that)
- Semester finally ends, somehow successfully
- Flew to Germany on an exchange program 36 hours after last final
- Sucked at speaking German due to lack of time to learn it
- Really enjoyed 95% of my first ever trip to another continent
- Really missed all of my friends
- After 5 weeks and a ton of significant experiences, returned to the States
- Reunited with friends
- Was broke but okay with that since I went to Europe
- Starting working full time on campus
- Felt blessed that I can walk to work since gas is now $4.05 a gallon
- Trying to stay positive about certain things
- Hanging out with my friends that mean so much to me.

That's it basically. I'm going to try to write more. I keep wanting to, but when I sit down my motivation leaves me. The only thing that keeps me even thinking about it is people asking me to.

- Jordan

2 comments:

Anthony said...

germany, i am so jealous. i'd love to go there, and probably the netherlands as well. especially since i have 1 semester of the most basic german under my belt.

Unknown said...

Regardless of which one of the adhering to states the reside in. I am actually here to help you as well as address your love and relationship inquiries.Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Urdu Columns, ARY Dramas And Urdu News