Saturday, January 03, 2009

I Hope the Weather Holds

Jan 2, 2009.

So much I want to write about, but I need to sleep in a big way. Zlam Dunk owned everything tonight at the Mohawk. The place was totally packed and several decent bands played. It was a great night. Magnolia Cafe at 3 a.m. is better than almost anything. I'm going to Houston with everyone tomorrow...I haven't been there in a year and a half and I haven't been excited about going there in...well...I've never been excited about going there. But tomorrow I actually am. I just hope the weather out there is nice tomorrow.

My brother is going back to the Army early tomorrow, his leave is over. It was great to have my whole family together for the first time since the past summer. It's in the 60's at night, in January, I can't complain about that. Supposed to be in the 80's in Austin tomorrow. 18 days until Obama is finally inaugurated...something I've been looking forward to for quite some time. I could write a ton of things about political stuff but I am too tired to bother and usually it's not productive anyway.

- Jordan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Obviously, sodding is much more expensive yet it is the one means to make sure that your grass takes root as well as flourishes into a remarkable lawn. Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Urdu Columns, ARY Dramas And Urdu News