Thursday, August 20, 2009

Start Today

I haven't updated this in three months. I think that's because I often think that no one reads it. But, I know a few people probably do and those people are worth a lot to me so I'm going to revive this thing.

I may even do something as simple as discuss observations about this city (or others that I end up in sometimes), talk about problems I see and what I think the potential solutions are.

Example: Mobility in Austin is terrible. Possible solution: Let's tear up a few streets and build a comprehensive mass transit system centered on light rail. Wait, we tried that in 2001 and it got voted down because of the price tag.

Oh well. I'll have to find other things to be positive about.

For one thing, I'm going to the Grand Canyon and then on to Denver this week to visit friends. I just found out I can fly to San Diego from Austin round trip non-stop on Southwest for less than $200 so I hope I can do that soon as well.

- Jordan

2 comments:

Emily Barnard said...

I think you should pursue a blog.

I read your facebook like it is a blog sometimes.
I love what you have to say!! Get it going

Unknown said...

Obviously, sodding is much more expensive yet it is the one means to make sure that your grass takes root as well as flourishes into a remarkable lawn. Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Urdu Columns, ARY Dramas And Urdu News