Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Northwest

I probably won't make any entries for the next week or so. I'm going to the Pacific Northwest to take a road trip that my friend Dan Bakken and I have been planning for years. I'm flying to Seattle, staying with his family, then we're driving up to Vancouver British Columbia (Canada), across the Canadian Rockies (weather permitting) to Calgary (where the low temperature is forcast to be -2 F), down though Western Montana to Idaho (where Dan goes to school and we again have a place to stay). And then back to Seattle. Much is planned and I'm very excited. It's the first Spring Break trip I've ever taken.

See you guys next weekend.

- Jordan

4 comments:

Sean Raybuck said...

good luck. have fun. dress warm. take photos. don't get killed.
-Mom

Jordan_Ryan_Stewart said...

Thanks, I will.:)

MW Rice said...

Jordan,
Make sure to post all those photos and tell us all about it. And once again, don't get killed.
-Dad

MW Rice said...

Jordan,
Make sure to post all those photos and tell us all about it. And once again, don't get killed.
-Dad