Saturday, April 09, 2005

Unraveling Conclusions

I've come to a few conclusions in my life...but just because they are conclusions doesn't mean they are the truth, nor are they immune to change.

1. Most actions are done with the perception of others in mind, reguardless of how hard a person tries to avoid this pattern.

2. All human love is conditional.


The second one is the most depressing...and I hope it isin't true.

I've been somewhat consistently depressed lately. That's unusual for my "new self".

2 comments:

Sean Raybuck said...

how can finite and flawed beings express infinite and unconditional love? we are conditional people who like you said do alot of things based on the impression it will make on other peoples mind, and are also emotional creatures which as you can know emotions can totally effect how you feel about life, about other people, etc...

Jordan_Ryan_Stewart said...

Exactly.