Sunday, July 17, 2005

Los Angeles/The End of the Blogging Hiatus

I haven't had access to the internet on my computer until now but this past month in Los Angeles has given me so much to write about. For those of you keeping score at home I am living in Los Angeles on a Here's Life Inner City (Campus Crusade) summer project here that is working with various churches, ministries and missions in Inner City Los Angeles. This past month as easily been the most interesting of my life. I am going to be copying over most of the stuff from my personal journal so there is going to be a lot to read...read as much as you want and keep me in your prayers as you do.

The house we are living in is located near where the 10 and 110 freeways meet, 5 blocks away from the Staples Center...about two miles from the heart of downtown L.A. in a really cool neighborhood where the downtown skyline towers in the background.

- Jordan

No comments: