Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Life Sucks...Well...Nah It Doesn't...Um...Mabye...

If something comes up in a conversation with a friend, I sometimes take note of it and thank about it. If the same topic is brought up in two independent conversations by people who don’t know that I’ve had a conversation about that subject with someone else…I consider it a “theme” that I should not ignore. When something comes up four times in four separate and completely different conversations…I know that God is pulling out all the stops to get me to thank about it. It’s hard to get me to think about something when I have so much going on in my head.

It’s a topic discussed at length in the first couple chapters of a book by M. Scott Peck M.D. called “The Road Less Traveled”. The book belongs to Sean Raybuck, we’ve talked about the first two chapters at length (it’s as far as either of us have gotten in it so far). I’m hoping to finish his or get a copy of my own because it is, so far at least, very insightful.

I will contenue to expound on this later.

- Jordan

No comments: