Sunday, February 13, 2005

Let's Get Physical

Once again I've failed myself. Well, more specifically, my body. I'm LAZY when it comes to doing more physical activity than my daily life requires. Sure I'll play ultimate, I work on my feet, I walk several miles a day when I'm at school, but I don't do more than is really required. Meaning I don't have a consistent habit of working out, running, anything besides sitting around and not doing much. Let's just say I make a lot of excuses for myself, and then complain when I weigh myself and the scale reads 160 (I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall, I'm definitely underweight). Well, there's nothing I can do about it I guess...that's what I tell myself anyway.

I live in a fantastic apartment complex with a great fitness center. I go to a good school which has a rec center that is more than adaquate. But until I stop making excuses, I'm not going to accomplish anything.

I make way too many excuses for myself.

No comments: