Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Supermix 2K5 Pt. 2 (The Tweak)

Well, just as I posted that, I decided to tweak my tracklist again. I like "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes" enough to justify replacing "The Stars Are Projectors" (which I'm listening to right now and is an amazing song) and thus freeing up a few minutes so I can add "Promise" by Pedro the Lion, a song that means way too much to me to leave off.

I also have, I think, finally settled on "Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt" as my favorite Mars Volta song. It's amazing, that album is amazing. That's why I've had such a hard time picking a favorite song because the entire album is so complete and awesome. The same goes for MewithoutYou. As much as I like the new album, I've decided to go with Silencer which is off their first album. It's an unreal song. I love it.

The updated tracklist:

1. Slick Shoes - For Better, For Worse (2:53)
2. The Get Up Kids - Ten Minutes (3:12)
3. Death Cab for Cutie - We Laugh Indoors (4:58)
4. And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Mistakes and Regrets (3:46)
5. RX Bandits - Consequential Apathy (2:36)
6. Less than Jake - All My Best Friends are Metalheads (3:41)
7. The Impossibles - Erin with an "E" (3:27)
8. Thrice - Ultra Blue (3:02)
9. The Mars Volta - Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt (8:41)
10. Modest Mouse - Tiny Cities Made of Ashes (3:41)
11. The Shins - New Slang (3:51)
12. The New Amsterdams - Every Double Life (2:05)
13. Jimmy Eat World - Ten (3:48)
14. The Weakerthans - Song for an Elk's Lodge Last Call (2:44)
15. Streetlight Manifesto - A Better Place, A Better Time (6:28)
16. The Ataris - In Spite of the World (3:37)
17. MewithoutYou - Silencer (3:49)
18. At the Drive In - Cosmonaut (3:24)
19. Pedro the Lion - Promise (2:19)
20. Five Iron Frenzy - Every New Day (4:10)

If you want a copy just ask and I'll burn you one. Most of the people who read this should have my AIM s/n but just in case you don't it's: thriceshoes

Take it easy,

- Jordan

No comments: