Monday, February 07, 2005

Super (Insert Pun Here)

I gathered with some friends at a San Marcos apartment last night for the annual American ritual of watching the Super Bowl while eating various grilled meats. I'm a pretty big football fan and I had a vested (non-monetary) interest in the game. I've liked the New England Patriots ever since I was a kid (I remember rooting for them against the Packers in Super Bowl XXXI for example), on the other hand, The Dallas Cowboys are my favorite team which all but requires me to hate the Philadelphia Eagles.

Thus, I was extremely pleased with the game. I can't stand the Eagles...espeically Terrell Owens...what a jerk. Anyway it was a good time with some people that I hadn't seen in a long time. The various meats were good. The commercials were very average. The game was pretty good toward the end. It appeared as if the Eagles didn't realize that they could still win until after the two minute warning. It was pretty funny to watch. Anyway yea go football.

1 comment:

Jordan_Ryan_Stewart said...

True and good point man.

Allthough that worked to my advantage on Sunday at least, most of the people I watched the game with were from Houston, many of them were not Cowboys fans...so I got to talk about the Cowboy's dynasty alot. It was fun.