Sunday, January 30, 2005

Mix CDs Pt. 1

I love making mix cds...everything about the process is enjoyable. It's an art form of sorts, or a lousy excuse not to be truly artistic. I make mixes often, whenver I make one I'm going to post it on here. I just finished one to play after we close (Mozart's)...many of the songs are songs that just seem to pop in my head after we close, others are just songs that I really like.

Track list:

1. The Weakerthans - Our Retired Explorer (Dines with Michael Foucalt in Paris)
2. Fugazi - Caustic Accoustic
3. The Shins - One By One All Day
4. The December Drive - 1422
5. And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - It Was There That I Saw You
6. RX Bandits - Decrescendo
7. Five Iron Frenzy - Oh, Canada
8. Modest Mouse - Out Of Gas
9. Death Cab For Cutie - Song for Kelly Huckaby
10. Cursive - The Recluse
11. At The Drive In - Transatlantic Foe
12. Less Than Jake - Lockdown
13. Millencolin - No Cigar
14. Slick Shoes - We Were Young
15. The Get Up Kids - I'm A Loner Dottie, A Rebel
16. Saves The Day - At Your Funeral
17. MewithoutYou - Paper Hangar
18. Neutral Milk Hotel - Ghost
19. Lagwagon - Lullaby
20. Streetlight Manifesto - Everything Goes Numb
21. The Impossibles - Erin With an "E"
22. Thrice - The Beltsville Crucible

If you're not familar with any of the bands on the list, I highly recommend checking them out.

- Jordan

No comments: